APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Deadline: 29 June 2018
Open to: candidates who study journalism in the European Union
Venue: 7 – 11 October, Brussels, Belgium
Applications are open for this year’s edition of the Youth4Regions Media Programme. If you are studying journalism send your best words or images on a project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund. You will have the chance to join other 27 students, one from each EU Member State, in Brussels on 7 – 11 October.
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) wishes to encourage students in journalism to learn about Regional Policy and to communicate on concrete projects co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Cohesion Fund (CF). The specific objectives include:
- Providing the framework and conditions for future journalists to specialize in Regional Policy;
- Fostering young journalistic productions to promote knowledge of EU-funded projects (ERDF and CF);
- Promoting innovative means of covering the European Week of Regions and Cities;
- Enhancing the links between European institutions and young Europeans.
The Youth4Regions Media Programme is an annual event dedicated to preparing the next generation of journalists specialized in Regional Policy. It takes place within the European Week of Regions and Cities.
The call for applications is open to any person that fulfills all of the following conditions:
- Is a citizen of an EU Member State;
- Is between 18 and 30 years old;
- Is registered as studying journalism in the European Union.
- Practical work experience as a journalist covering Europe’s largest regional development event;
- Training in journalism, communication, and Regional Policy;
- Mentorship from a professional journalist;
- The chance to meet other journalism students from around Europe;
- The opportunity to get published on
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!