APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2018
Eligible Regions: Open for all
The IICPSD offers a selected group of outstanding graduate-level students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to IICPSD’s work as a center of excellence for the private sector in development and inclusive markets. It is designed to provide support to IICPSD’s applied research and policy advisory services and to complement the interns’ practical experience in various issues related to private sector engagement, skills generation, impact investing and other topics of international development. The Programme operates under the rules and regulations of the UNDP Internship Policy.
- The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with UNDP but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies.
- However, a number of interns, having completed their studies and met the necessary requirements, have gone on to further assignments with the UNDP or elsewhere in the United Nations system.
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
a) Be enrolled in a second university degree programme (Master Degree);
b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (Bachelor Degree); or
c) Have graduated with a university degree in fields such a field such as business, law, development, public administration or similar and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Solid experience in managing social media content;
- Solid experience in academic writing, research, and analysis;
- Computer literate in software applications;
- Experience on the role of private sector in development is an asset;
- Strong spoken and written English is required;
- Knowledge of another UN language is an asset;
- Fluency in Turkish is an asset.
#UNDP #Communications and #Research #Internship in #Turkey
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!