APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
- Deadline Date: Monday, 18 June 2018
World Food Programme
(Innovation and Change Management Division)
The mission of WFP is to end global hunger. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
In emergencies, WFP gets food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. After an emergency, WFP uses food to help communities rebuild their shattered lives. Present in nearly 80 countries, the organization has the global footprint, deep field presence and local knowledge and relationships necessary to provide access to nutritious food and contribute to the lasting solutions, especially in many of the world’s most remote and fragile areas.
We are seeking to fill an internship position in our Innovation and Change Management Division. The position will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The Internship will be for period of 6 months starting from 2nd November 2018.
- Preparing analysis for cost optimization and organizational efficiency reviews
- Helping the team create key documents for executive management
Details on role and tasks
Reporting directly to a Consultant in the Innovation & Change Management Division, the intern will:
- Support the assigned workstream/project with data analysis and preparation of presentations:
- Edit workstream data for analysis and carry out first analysis
- Obtain and clear data from different sources and departments
- Clean data in excel and prepare for pivoting and other excel operations
- Run first analysis to determine possible fields of interest
- Suggest and inform the team on possible analysis approaches and outcomes
- Suggest and create slides showing results of analysis
- Support workstream in creation of necessary slides
- Suggest interesting new slides based on insight gained in discussions and data analysis
- Participate in team discussions/meetings wherever possible
- Participate in meetings, as required by the project
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!