APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Deadline: 31 May 2018
Open to: UK and international students
Scholarship: valued at GBP 15,000 each
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. The university was founded and received its Royal Charter in 1955, although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.
The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
There are five scholarships valued at GBP 15,000 each.
HOW TO APPLY?
You should check the following are included when sending your application:
- Transcript and degree certificate for first/second degree;
- If you are in possession of your GMAT please upload with your application; applicants in possession of a GMAT score of 650 and above automatically qualify for our MBA Academic Excellence scholarship
- Two professional reference letters – on company letterhead, originals again;
- Personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, how you think the Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations; if you are addressing The Exeter MBA 2018 Future Thinking Challenge to secure a discount off your tuition fees, please address ONE of the five suggested questions in your personal statement while stating what experiences you will bring to the programme;
- Detailed CV;
- If applicable, evidence of English proficiency. Please note you will need to meet our English language requirement before you can apply for any scholarship. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for arranging your English test and for results to be released. Scholarship application deadline will be around the end of May 2018;
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the MBA office to arrange an interview.
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!