European Train Travel Guide
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should I purchase a rail pass or city-to-city tickets?
- What type of pass should I purchase?
- What does it mean to validate a pass or ticket?
- Do I need a reservation?
- When and how do I make a reservation?
- What is an e-ticket or electronic ticket?
- When can I expect to receive my tickets or passes?
- What is the policy for refunds and exchanges?
- What happens if there is a train strike?
- What if my question is not answered here?
Should I purchase a rail pass or city to city tickets?
ItaliaRail.com offers both city to city train tickets and rail passes, providing excellent options for travelers looking to explore the Italian countryside.
Rail passes are an excellent value if you want flexibility, if you plan to travel extensively throughout one or several countries, or if you plan to cover long distances during your travels. Passes provide access to most rail routes and allow you hassle-free travel since you won’t have to wait in European Train Travel Guide! Find Train Tickets in Italy ! How To Buy Train Tickets in Italy? ( ItaliaRail)