BSN International Action Learning MBA Programme 2020 (Full Scholarships Available to study in the Netherlands)
Jan 31, 2020
APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment!
To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Scholarships are offered for short courses and master’s programmes at Dutch education institutions.
Looking for a scholarship?
If you want to apply for an individual scholarship you can find all candidate information on our Study in Holland website.
Benefits for your institution
The Orange Knowledge Programme gives you the opportunity to create an international classroom where students and staff can learn from each other. It also allows you to create sustainable professional partnerships with organisations in Orange Knowledge countries.
As an education institution you get a fixed reimbursement, which includes visa, travel and insurance costs, study materials and a handling fee. It also includes 95% of tuition fees for each selected student. You cover the remaining 5% of the tuition fee yourself.