APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The applicant has to be:
- From the age of 32-45 years old
- Non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident there
- Mid-career professional
- Aspiring leader
Eisenhower Fellowships’ Global Program is organized every year looking for diverse and aspiring mid-career professional leaders to join their influential global network of over 1,600 active Fellows. Eisenhower Fellowships’ seek for the following three values:
Only selected applicants will be able to participate in this seven-week long fellowship.
The participants shall gain the following benefits from this opportunity:
- An opportunity to join an influential global network
- Deepen his/her leadership skills
- Connect with some innovative fellows of their same field
- Broaden network
The applicants have to apply online, where they must demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrate their significant accomplishments within their communities, their professions and also their potential for growth and broader impact
- Intention and commitment that they will actively engage themselves with Global Program for lifetime
- Propose an idea of a project or initiative that they intend to develop during the fellowship and mention how they think the fellowship will positively affect that idea
- Propose an innovative fellowship program that’d take full advantage of this unique opportunity
The applicants shall be notified about the results within September 2018.
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!