We are looking for a full-time Policy Analyst with experience in EU policy analysis for an immediate position to support our busy team.
Key tasks will include the following:
• Research and development of analytical reports on European policy topics, typically involving qualitative and quantitative data collection through desk research and literature review
• Support the design, set-up and conducting of stakeholder consultations, including interviews, focus groups, surveys and other tools
• Carry out the analysis of quantitative and qualitative research results using standard analysis tools (e.g. Excel, STATA, NVivo, etc.)
• Contribute to drafting reports, drawing conclusions from data collection and analysis results
• Support for business development, including development and drafting of proposals
• Support for key project management and administration tasks
The key qualifications required for the position are:
• Degree/Master’s in political science, economics or other relevant discipline, and a genuine interest in policy research
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
• Willingness to work flexibly across different policy areas
• Knowledge of the EU’s institutional architecture and policy making processes; experience with the European Commission’s impact assessment and evaluation guidelines is a strong advantage
• An independent, self-starter personality with a commitment to quality
• Well-organised, practical-minded and able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Experience with quantitative data analysis is an advantage
• Excellent spoken and written English with experience of drafting reports in English
• Knowledge of other EU languages is an asset
What you will find at Milieu:
• English as a principal working language;
• A very informal, supportive and collaborative working environment;
• A minimum of hierarchy and internal bureaucracy;
• A strong dedication to public policy;
• Highly professional and a strong commitment to quality in what we do;
• A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere with some 25 nationalities;
• A stimulating working environment;
• A relaxed dress code – except when we are meeting our clients;
• Regular company barbeques, training lunches, weekly yoga classes; and
• Biennial company weekend retreats
Milieu Consulting would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Milieu Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.