APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
The Government of Japan opens opportunities for its Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) Scholarship Programme for graduate-level research in Japan in 2019-2021.
- Applicants can submit applications at Japanese diplomatic missions in their home countries.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree from a tertiary academic institution with above average GPA
- 34 years of age or younger as of 1 April, 2018
- Physically and mentally sound
- Willing to learn about Japanese language and culture and to enhance Japan-South Sudan bilateral relationship
Terms of Scholarship
- Recipients will attend 6-month Japanese language lessons and at least 1.5 years of post-graduate research programmes. Those who are proficient in Japanese will be exempt from the language lessons.
- Fees pertaining to the entrance exam, matriculation, and tuition at the host university, and fares for round-trip tickets will be covered by the Government of Japan.
- Monthly allowance of JPY 143,000 will be provided from April 2019 through March 2021.
- Scholarship recipients must take an oath on a set of regulations prior to their dispatch.
Documents to be submitted *Submit the original copy and two photocopies as per the Guidelines
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!